Monday, October 10, 2005

Things I Like/Don't Like and Something Women Don't Like

I like hurrying to get naked and taking my time to dress when the cute cleaning lady is cleaning the gym locker room.

I don't like when I pour dripping wet dunes into a pot of boiling oil and the oil explodes from the pot onto my hand.

Women, at least the one from the bank, don't seem to like when you wait ten weeks to call them.

Also, I like that everytime I try to type the work six I accidentally type sex.

And lemme mention one about Blogger itself while I'm on topic: I don't like that I have to type in a word to post a comment on my own blog! I'm signed in as the author of this thing, so what do they think, I'm going to spam myself?

p.s. you're still cool though, Blogger

No comments:

This is my counter: