Saturday, January 28, 2006

Idiocy

I spilled some bleach on myself today. I went to the bathroom to wash my hands right away because I was about to handle clean laundry, but didn't wash it out of my blue sweatshirt (not the hoodie, the one with the pocket in the back). I went to the gym and noticed a whiteness cascading down the side of my sweatshit and though "Jeez, what is that milk, I'm such a freakin slob." I always dress down for the gym, as is logical, since I'm not going there to pick up women, but being covered in milk is a little over the line. Then I realized what it was...

4 comments:

Aras said...

UPDATE:

i either spilled bleach into my laundry bag also cause one of my sweaters is ruined. it's one of my few black ones, plus it had a great thin blue stripe on it that made it perfect to go with a grey suit and blue shirt.

i also spilled some on my new chirstmas jeans. they're not ruined, but it's probably noticable to women. they were too big for me anyway; a certain somebody always thinks i'm even fatter than i am.

how's that for idiocy? that probably brings the cost of this blunder to about 100 USD.

Trashcan said...

I once ruined an entire laundry bag full of clothes by pouring gasoline on it and lighting it on fire. I had heard that if you do that, the clothes don't burn, only the gas burns up, leaving the clothes unharmed, and decided to test out the theory with my entire laundry bag. It turns out not to be true, although i've heard recently that it doesn't actually work if you do it on your hand, and i've been thinking maybe i should try that out.

mrdarius said...

that's how jeans are supposed to look nowadays anyway. you should spill MORE bleach on them and rip them in places they normally wouldn't rip. use a bottlecap to do it.

Aras said...

people will laugh for a year or two before they catch up to the fad in lithuania.

This is my counter: