Monday, January 30, 2006

SMS Inbox

Gedas: You know what extreme? To fart immediately after the shower without underwear

Lokys: You can never be too drunk to dance. Go Now.

Kristina: Aciu uz kvietima. Nezinau dar, ar galesiu dalyvaut toj romenu orgijoj :-)

Sarunas: Good Times?! As myliu “good times”! Men jag kan inte åka till litauen…hard et så bra.

Gedas: Are you coming got a lust for life

Lokys: Im Lokys and I have a huge butt hole with lots of feces

Sarunas: “giant sausage sandwich with mayo” is more than one word, but anyways, ewwwwwwwwww!

Gedas: I m drinking brandy, I think I’ll drink a gallon and see what develops

Lokys: Maybe it’s the beer talking but you got a butt that wont quit. They got these big chewy pretzels here apjgtmtdjwamjgtamjtgdgegkhmpx8majgjagdjamgajdgmgjpm 5 dollars? Get outta here!

Gedas: I say lets party Monday—2006, like it’s 2031.

Gedas: As jau tuoj busiu vilniuje, ka veiki big party time whale?

Aras: I was sleeping in my big whale sea cave.

Gedas: I was asleep too, in my tiny seashell apartment…

Somebody: Fuck mokykla, dauk geriau sikna!

Gedas: Bezdek ir bek kol niekas nepajuto, tada tikrai viskas ciki bus

Liepa (after I wrote her that sirvydas missed his flight again, just kidding): I totally believed you! I read it out loud to jokyr and dave in riga with my mouth wide open! P.s. riga rocks

Gedas: I do good, like an animal

Gedas: lets make it easier, one point for every punch in your snukis, and 5 points for every broken bone, who gets the most points win. You can do anything to earn points

Gedas: these Russian got me fuckin drunk on this fuckin train, they celebrate Christmas today you know

Lokys: although I am not young Frodo I do know something about the banana in your pants. I let it there in hopes it would soften bu the time you get back here and we could make banana bread

Gedas: pub crawling! You like that?

Bronius: jei reikia savaitgalio, tai pradek gerti siandien, nes kai mokslas pradeda maisyti alkoholiui, reikia mesti moksla!

(If you can’t wait for the weekend, start drinking today, because when you don’t have time for both school and alcohol, you gotta quit school!)

Juste: Fucking with men and sucking dicks made you a gay bastard, Madonna is ok

Name withheld (for my safety): I have a huge zit on my ass!

Gedas: leave donelaitis alone, its between me and you!

Lokys: So this one time at the Durham fair I was walking around with a friend when a stranger came up to us and gave us this flask and then passed out next to up. Anyway, we frank it and somehow got it into our heads that we should go cow tipping, but we failed and then the cows all started chasing us. We ran to the midway to try to get away but the cows kept chasing us. Then we got on the gravitron but he cows came on after us. when it started spinning fast enough the cows started walking towards us along the side but then it slowed down and the cows all fell over. So we figure mission accomplished and hurry on home.

3 comments:

Trashcan said...

I feel like you forgot to post an important sms.

Aras: what's the difference between a needle in a haystack, and a dick in a gay guys butt.

Reply: the needle is liepa's and the dick is yours.

Aras said...

oh yeah that was super important...:p

Liepa said...

thank you for that

This is my counter: