Tuesday, January 17, 2006

My Organizer

It's awesome, a life saver. Last night it reminded me to put my grade book in my lap sack ("laptop case" sounds too hoity-toity for me). If my cell phone hadn't reminded me, I surely would have forgotten. That would have been crappy, because i would have had to admit to not one, but two professors today, that I'm just stupid enough that I'll have to come back another time to have them write my grade in my book.

There was an odd one though. Also today was a reminder for "gift." For the past week I've been thinking wtf does that mean? Gift? I'm supposed to buy a gift for someone? I'd been racking my brain all week, and this morning, when the reminder went off at 7:30 a.m. it struck me. The reason it worked is that it went off exactly thirty seconds after I left home, so I realized it must be something I had at home and couldn't leave home without today: the coffee/choloclate/brandy my class bought for the professor with whom we have an exam today!

5 comments:

asdf said...

HI there

Aras said...

hey dude

Liepa said...

that sounds convenient... does mine do that? forgetting stuff is like my job.

Trashcan said...

So what's the deal? your organizer has you so organized you don't waste time posing on your blog anymore? Seems like maybe the organizer is a double edged sword.

Aras said...

you're reaching, loky. my organizer is a double edged nothing. it doesn't even have edges, it's electronic.

i have no idea if your phone does that, liepa.

This is my counter: