Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I'm so funny it's not even retarded...or is it?

To be honest, I haven't dated any Klaipedians for many months, some number of months approaching double digits I believe, but not quite there yet. And last night was not a date either, but it was a female colleague in my home. As non-romantic as it was, I still did not want to seem like a slob (that is, I wanted to hide what a slob I am).

So since I've only dated Vilnietes for so long I stated keeping a slightly different style of interior decorating. Here's an example: instead of cleaning up used toilet paper rolls, I just leave them hanging around, on the grounds that it's "funny" to have a dozen of them around the bathroom.

Realizing last night that I had 45 minutes to eat, change, and clean up everything, including the toiletpaper rolls, I realized that I'm a retard. Luckily she was late!

The lesson is, do whatever you want, and don't worry about the consequences.

4 comments:

Trashcan said...

NO KOMUPANCE!!! by the way, does anyone know how to spell komupance

Liepa said...

i liiiiike your philosophy...

don't worry about how you'll get home later. that'll work itself out later.

i have some toilet paper rolls around my bathroom too... what if i might want them for something?

Aras said...

Loky, it's comeupance...i guessed it on my first try! I'm such a great speller, oh my God!

mrdarius said...

i would have guessed it had two "p's"

just like that shark.

This is my counter: