Sunday, January 08, 2006

OH MAN MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!!!

Here is my new Laptop!

It's so awesome, I can't even believe it! And it was on sale for Christmas time, so I got it even cheaper than in the states, which is unusual, plus I can get "up to 33%" back from the government somehow...

I got absolutely nothing with it, not even a, what's it called, carrying case? Nor a mouse, nor speakers...Mrs. Claus was late getting me her contribution, and the goddam piece of shit Bank of America, in an effort to protect me, cause me to loose vast amounts of time and money. I couldn't access a big lump of my money that I was counting on. In the end, by dropping all the accesories and borring money from my buddy I was barely able to get the thing. I was withing 7 dollars of not getting it, half way through the payment process (I paid in parts from several cards).

But hey, I can already watch/rip/burn DVDs, and write esseys, and that all I really need, so: my life is complete!

5 comments:

Jim Gust said...

Your life won't be complete until you learn to proofread and spell.

mrdarius said...

AMD Turion?

Aras said...

yeah that's the new generation of processor. apparently, within a year or so all new up to date computers will be build with 64 bit processors, or whatever...either that or i'm stupid.

even if it's not about to become the standard, it's twice as fast as anything pentium currently has...i think by twice i probably mean squared...sorry for all my computer terminology ignorance :(

Trashcan said...

I think what would really make your life complete is if you burned a bunch of dvds and brought them to vilnius and then forgot to take them back to klaipeda. I consulted wise men of several religions and they all agree that this would add great meaning and fulfillment to your life

Aras said...

i was gonna leave them for you there on purpose, loky. so, that won't work? i'm not sure how to go about this thing if it has to be by accident...that's a little tricky.

This is my counter: