Thursday, August 04, 2005

Complaints

I have food poisoning. My next and back hurt. I have a head ache and a stomach ache. I'm tired. I feel week. It hurts when I cough. My eyes are sore. There's no toilet paper. Everybody is slow. I don't know the numbers. I haven't had coffee in two weeks. I'm hungry but I can't eat. I'm tired of the same tea all the time. My bed is uncomfortable. The water in my toilet has been running for two weeks. The dishes are dirty. I don't have room for all my shoes/shirts/sweaters. I hate ironing. My Brita filter is expired. I'm sun burned. I'm out of eggs. I'm thirsty. The lights in my office are too bright. I'm out of staples. My scotch tape doesn't have a dispenser. My headphones are broken, they're all taped up.

3 comments:

mrdarius said...

hey, there big fella, cheer up. at least you'll die soon. realtively soon. or maybe not.

imagine if you lived at the same place with the same job and the same broken toilet for the rest of your life! and imagine you took futuristic medicine to irreversibly extend your life by 350 years. damn. that would suck.

Bonnie Conquest said...

Aras!

You've always sounded so sexy... So smooooth... And today, it all ended. Twagic.

Get well soon.

Aras said...

rachel, it might have been a stomach virus, but it's since been explained to me by my mother and by juste that food goes bad more quickly over summer time in lithuania, so alot of people get food poisoning (!).

on a similar note, 17 tons of chicken was sent back to poland yesterday because it had gone bad.

and bonnie, sorry to burst your bubble, but nobody's perfect. if you used a reletive scale, though, i guess perfection would be me! i'm feeling better, obviously ;)

This is my counter: