Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Departures and Arrivals

Sirvydas slept through his first flight, and had to buy another for the first leg (to london). It left the next day at the same time, so this time Gedas and I stayed up watching SNL and Robin Williams Live on Broadway until 3:30 a.m. to make sure Sirvydas woke up.

That same day Lokys and Liepa arrived. Very casual vacation time with them, cause they don't really know anybody, so we don't have to make any plans, we just stick together (unless I have a date).

Highlights were a Bites concert at Artistai, cocktails on the Old Defensive Wall, several games of Kings at Seth with the Peg and these Brits who sat down with us, me having to expend a regretable amount of energy keeping an eye on Liepa and some sum bag at Prospecto on Gedemino Prospect, and playing Frazzle last night wasn't bad either.

Toight is my going away party, which isn't planned or anything beyond: go out and party, then come home and party. I always have trouble with long guest lists, because I want to make sure I don't have to end up choosing one girl at the expense of another. And since I'm sure all girls want to jump my bones like it's their job...

No comments:

This is my counter: