Thursday, August 11, 2005

My First Date with a Mommy

Well, there's not really many highlights here, except for my suggestion we back to her place:

Mommy: And what about my child?!?!
Aras: So? I'll be Uncle Aras!

She wasn't very amused.

Mommy: I don't bring "Uncles" home in front of my daughter.

Well, I thought it was funny.

And then there was another incident in something that's becoming an epidemic. There's this odd habit Lithuanian girls have to never (usually not) go home the first night, and they always say the same thing, the exact same words: "next time." This happens about half the time, which is often enough that I suspect them of being part of a secret society that lays down rules for how to trick men into thinking they're virtuous or something. I probably get this especially often since I'm such a great guy, and they don't want me to think they're nonvirtuous, cause they want to marry me. What are they thinking? If they wait till the second date that's like the same as waiting till after marriage?

I'm in favor of this practice on priciple, since I'd never consider marriage with a, uh, floozy, but its practicle application is no fun.

7 comments:

TimT said...

Mr Vebra, I have been reading your website for a long time ... well, for long minutes, at least. And I put it to you, Mr Vebra, that you are indulging in false advertising. I further put it to you, sir, that you are not the best.

If you would please allay my concerns by immediately changing the name of your website, I would be most grateful. If not, I shall be forced to undertake a nuclear holocaust to get you to comply.

Thankyou for your future cooperation.

Aras said...

i'm too hung over to link this repost:

http://www.blogger.com/publish-comment.do?blogID=7529903&postID=112373607018109820&r=ok

mrdarius said...

moacir, that is one of the most troubling videos i have ever seen. nonetheless, i think aras should definately show it to the mommy he picked up last week. especially that part towards the end where the skeezy dude is doing all the mommies in front of their kids during the parent-teacher conferences.

ewwww....

Bonnie Conquest said...

Aras,
This 'next time' things is weird... I'm going to ask around my (girl)friends. Seriously, what's the difference if you sleep together on the first date say, Thursday, or the second date on say, Saturday?
Is it the same in USA - good girls don't fuck up front??

Aras said...

I can't open that link!

Bonnie, American women are all over the place, there's all types, all types. However, on the specific question of what't the difference between the first or second date, I can't tell you. First of all, Americans are less explicit; they would never commit to next time. Second of all, the majority of my experiance with American women was in highschool, so that's a different story. A fun goofy sexy stupid hot different story.

Bonnie Conquest said...

Um. I reckon you should change the description of your blog to: "A fun goofy sexy stupid hot different story."

Aras said...

Not a bad idea, Bonnie :)

This is my counter: