Thursday, March 16, 2006

Discovering Nature Only Through Technology

I was 35 minutes early for a meeting today at University. A week ago I probably just would have gone in and read a book (this isn't a person who is likely to be free early than the agreed time). But now that I have a digital camera, I can enjoy myself outdoors again without the company of people and partying. So I took a walk down to the German Graveyard 1939-1945 and took a bunch of photos. You wanna see 'em? Dream on! After I find enough spare time to figure out how to make slideshows and video montages or whatever the monkey they're called for dvds, then I'll try to find the time to figure out how to post some here...:D

4 comments:

Jim Gust said...

you use flikr, i believe, to post the emails. also, check out blogger help for showing photos.

Liepa said...

for making movie montages with transitions/sound track/ken burns effect, i use imovie... super simple! but you'd have to do it on my computer, which really sucks lately because the cord keeps falling out about every 5 seconds.

mrdarius said...

i would use picassa to manage all your photos. it catalogues them, interacts with blogger, makes slideshows, does SUPER easy editing, archive cd's/dvds, seperate web pages, formatting for prints, captions, etc etc etc...

mrdarius said...

by the way, all of my photo pages have been done using picassa, including this one and this one.

This is my counter: