Thursday, March 02, 2006

Finishing All My Work Early

Do you ever come to work and finish everything by 11a.m.? That's awsome. I had to be here at 8a.m. (8:20) to make that happen, but it's cool anyway. Luckily I have to bring one of the things to a meeting at 3; I don't think I could stand a six hour lunch.

Here's the tricks:
  1. The person whose phone number you gotta find and call in the morning tells you to call back tomorrow.
  2. To fill out the financing request for money next year, just copy last years and change the numbers. I got the idea for that by noticing that the proposal form they sent me was copied from last year's with the year changed, but they skipped a couple spots which tipped me off.

So now I'll catch up on things that I was supposed to do a long time ago and haven't gotten to yet.

4 comments:

Trashcan said...

I sometimes have to be up early to do something, and then not having anything to do all day... for example every tuesday. I have 1 class at 10, and then another at 4, and inbetween i don't have anything to do except play with myself. it would take an hour to get home, and an hour back, so that's not worth it. last tuesday i started reading a book that my uncle bob wrote to pass time. plus ate kedainiu blynai at chile kaimas, which are totally the best food ever. except for just eating spoonfuls of spirguciai with mouthfuls of sausage and mayonnaise and a little black bread, which me and stirbys did at seimu neringa. I'm pretty sure when one of the parents walked in and saw us she thought we were super high, but i don't think we were even drunk at the time.

Aras said...

kedainiu blynai is exactly what i eat at chili kaimas!

how do you like Liar's Dice?

Liepa said...

just copying last year's stuff is the best... i hope i can use one of my nu essays for one of my classes this year...

mrdarius said...

i oftentimes find myself having very unpaced days. i'll get everything done early on, and then hav e couple hours downtime, and then have another rush. speaking of which...

This is my counter: