Friday, March 10, 2006

Sweden: a series of successes...no wait, those are called blunders!

So my trip to Sweden began with alot of quality moments, letäs see if i can remember all of them. Hmm. No. Iäm surely forgetting some, cause this wonät make up a series, but letäs see anyway. Upon arrival I put down my stuff at an ATM to take out some swedish crowns. When I was done I noticed a wet spot around my duty free bag. I guess I put it down too hard. Sorry Sarunai, no starka for us. Ö(

Then, possibly because Iäd had to be up since four, or more likely because I couldnät stop day dreaming about my sepcial lady, I was about to get off the shuttle bus without my jacket. Luckily I was traveling with a couple women who helped me out. Then I was about to get off the subway without my suitcase. nice. i had to get up at four though, so thatäs my excuse, plus i couldnät stop daydreaming about my special lady.

2 comments:

mrdarius said...

you were in yotaboorra, i presume?

Aras said...

dariau, sweden's in europe, not australia. you could sure use a friggin geography lesson!

This is my counter: