Monday, March 13, 2006

Sweden 2

Are my new colleagues finding my blog? Statcounter showed somebody from Spain reading...Paco? Erasmus coordinator from Spain? No. Just somebody types this into google: Lokys Stupid Idea.

Anyway the blunders started turning into successes. The next day was speeches at the conferene center, where the hotel was also. It was slightly less interesting than the first day, but during meals and coffee breaks I got more chances to arrange the future of my College. But then after three was big deal making time, each country got a table to set up materials from their institutions, and everybody walked around meeting people. That evening there was a band that played Swedish folk music before and after dinner, which was a herring appetizer (delicious) and a reindeer main course (delicious). The music was okay, I recorded a little of it. I’m not a huge fan of folk music beyond my own folk. I always understood that to be the point of it, not the music itself. That night I joked around with the bartender enough that he hooked us up with free drinks, and then we spiked them with bobeline.

No comments:

This is my counter: