Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Family Dinner? Too Many Dishes!

Screw making myself family dinners. I was so hungry yesterday, though I'd been eating normally, I figured I'm probably lacking some vitamins or minerals or something, so instead of just making myself a giant sandwish or fried or deep fried meet and potatos, I thought I better go for a more wholesome sort of dinner: porkchops with mushroom/wine/cream sauce, egg noodles, and steamed broccoli. Sounds like a nice family dinner, right? Yeah, well, guess what! Afterwards you gotta clean TWO pans and TWO pots!!! WTF?! And since I always burn everything AND have no dish soap (or body soap, incidentally, or shampoo) that's really really hard! Last time I ever do that. Those dishes are gonna be sitting in my sink for days.

2 comments:

Liepa said...

isn't it totally worth it, though? that dinner is amazing! even better for breakfast.

p.s. why don't you just get some soap? it seems like it would make life so much easier...

Aras said...

totally worth it?? i specifically wrote that i was not worth it at all, i think it was what you call "fuck all worth it!" i'm never doing that by myself again, ever, never for the rest of my life. i'll die before i do that. alls i eat from now on is giant sandwiches, hot dish, burritos, casseroles, pizza, dunes, and spaghetti and meatballs, and occasionally freedom fries: two pan/pot max. i'll only eat veg raw, i.e. lettuse, tomatos, cucumber, nuts and berries.

about the soap, i keep forgetting until i'm already in line at the grocery store, and i don't want to lose my place. if it was really close i'd put my stuff on the conveyor belt and run get it, but it's on a different floor. today i put it on my grocery list, though, so there's a chance.

This is my counter: