Friday, November 16, 2007

Cheeseburger Cheeseburger, wherefore art thou Cheeseburger?

Man, I made such delicious cheesburgers last night, it was unbelievable. Sauted mushrooms and onions? You better believe it. They were the tastiest cheeseburgers of my life. Unless that was just the three shots talking I took with my brother-in-law before eating. Either way though, we totally scarfed those burgers. It was one of those meals so delicious that you finish it, and you realize you forgot to drink your beer.

2 comments:

Trashcan said...

Everytime you eat a cheeseburger it's the best cheeseburger you've ever eaten. I'm not sure the cheeseburgers we ate over new years were the best i've ever had, but they were certainly the biggest.

Aras said...

well then irregardless of their quality, their quantity was the best ever!

This is my counter: