Friday, November 30, 2007

Feelin Guilty

I been trying to put on more classical music lately so that my special baby doesn't become stupid but listening to too much trash, e.g. her fave, Shakira. I have more classical music than I listen to regularly. Last night something came on that I really enjoyed, it sounded vaguely familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it. Then I looked down at the name of the song strolling along my music player...Canon in D. I felt really bad for enjoying it, since I decided to hate it forever after watching my favorite youtube video five times a day for a month. Maybe I'll watch it again right now...

3 comments:

Jim Gust said...

Great video.

You should also remember that Liepa played Canon in D in public on the piano.

Trashcan said...

You should teach her to play an instrument. Seems like the piano would be convenient if you move to vilnius.

Aras said...

you ever heard her play that piano? shivers...

This is my counter: