Sunday, November 04, 2007

Happy Halloween Party


Siga didn't recognize me when I went to pick her up. Even when I told her hey, get in the car, she was hesitant. Well, who wouldn't think twice about getting in a car with Borat? She was a yoga instructor. Also, before the night was over, she spent about 45 seconds pushing on a pull door before I explained her mistake to her. She hopes nobody finds out about that... :)

My special baby was Borat's chicken, my special lady was Ursela, Liepa was the Cat in the Hat's wife, Gedas and Juste were clowns, one sad one happy, Bronius was John Trabolta from Grease, and Donkus was a Yankee. Aurimas was bandit for like ten minutes. The rest of the crowd didn't manage to dress up, so they were losers for Halloween.

The funnest part of my show was singing the Kazakhstan National Anthem, twice! Sing along!

2 comments:

Trashcan said...

your mustache needs to be thicker. At the lithuanian mardi gras party in detroit someone dressed as borat but he wore the spandex swiming suit, or whatever that thing was.

Aras said...

wow, i wanted to, but i couldn't find one. i can't believe he found it, i can't believe anybody makes them!

This is my counter: