Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Article of the Day

Say It Ain't So, O! By Andrew Breitbart

I have been completely bored for my whole life with anything and everything to do with the big fat talk show host, I can't even type her name (I prefered Jenny Jones in her young days). I haven't read anything about the O-Palin situation besides snippets that pop over all over the place, not only because I couldn't be less interested, but also because from what I've read it appears to be bullshit. I opened this article up because I thought the O meant Obama.

However, I found the writing to be clever. I guess if I were Darius or Dane Cook I might say the writing is snarky, but I'll stick with clever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oprah is smart, I doubt there will be a backlash... anyway, sure their decision is probably inspired by bias, but it's her show isn't it?

PS I don't know whether you could call the article either particularly snarky or particularly clever, it's well written and all but is more whiny than anything. That being said, I'm not an Oprah fan.

Aras said...

I haven't found any reason not to believe her statement that the decision was made six months ago not to have any candidates on the show, that's what I said it probably bull shit. So I don't even think it's bias. I just don't care. But if what the article says about Oprah's fans is true, that's for the best.

This is my counter: