Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Article of the Day

Finally! Over here outside of America your whole economic crisis has been rather elusive: what's the deal already, I been sayin’? The reason is that practically every article I've read about it, at least two dozen, focuses on what's to be done about it, especially the candidates positions on it, or just rants, e.g. Garrison Keillor's, which wasn't even entertaining. Now finally I've come across an article that clearly explains the nature of the crisis, Bailouts will lead to rough economic ride, by my favorite candidate for president this time around, Ron Paul.

4 comments:

mrdarius said...

here's an even better take on the financial crisis: http://ibdeditorial.com/series11.aspx

Trashcan said...

I have seen other places suggesting what mrdarius' article suggests. Well explained, and certainly persuasive. I am not yet prepared to subscribe to any theory, but it makes at least as much sense as any other theory.

Aras said...

when i click your link, i get their homepage with several articles listed. don't know which one you meant.

i can, however, give you a link to the article from this site that made me bookmark them last week. i told liepa to condense it for a rebuttal to all her liberal-maniacal classmates, which is exactly what i did when my special lady asked me what the crisis is all about: http://ibdeditorial.com/IBDArticles.aspx?id=307228725989304&kw=failure

Trashcan said...

If you look at those articles they are part 1 through part 5 of a series, you are supposed to read all of them.

This is my counter: