Thursday, September 25, 2008

Article of the Day

I enjoyed reading this Salon article a couple days ago, because I couldn't care less about the sorts of evils they dressed Sarah Palin in: I consider that to be politics as usual, so I just thought hey, great polititian! Plus I recognized it as so biased that bias must be the point. 

Then a day later I read A fisking of David Talbot's assembly of Alaska's defeated candidates and felons to whine about "mean girl" Sarah Palin, by Bill Dyer. It explains clearly and comprehensively the complete nonsense of every negative word in Salon't article. This one wasn't just enjoyable, it was sheer pleasure: turns out she's not just a great politician, she's a fantastic politician, and honorable, as they go.

1 comment:

Trashcan said...

I think the main thing to keep in mind about Palin when you read articles like that is that she is massively popular in her own state. In fact she is the most popular governor in the United States with an approval rate upwards of 80%. I think he approval rate may even be higher than congress' disapproval rate. You don't get that popular without doing something right.

This is my counter: