Friday, September 05, 2008

Don't Rush Skype

Each morning I have a custom when I turn on my computer: While Skype turns on automatically, I open Outlook Express. While it's openeing I sign into skype and open up a conversation with my special lady. Then I open up four Internet Explorer windows. I have to do things in that order because I like to always know where to drag my mouse for things. I open the four browser windows in the same order too.

I mustn't rush, though. I had a close call today. Right when skype loaded I went to click on my special lady, but at the last second somebody else popped into the list and everybody moved down one slot. If I hadn't noticed, I would have sent a kiss to our college secretary! Sexual harassment? Or what if she sends one back, and then I have to write Oops, just kidding.

No comments:

This is my counter: