Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Catching

I'm wicked good at catching things, but with one condition: it has to be a surprise, and it has to be worth catching. Glasses or bottles fall of a table within my grasp? I got it baby. I got ahold of it before I even realize it fell, even if I knocked it off myself with the back of my own hand. Now how do you like this: moving a potato pancake with one hand from the pile on the table onto the plate in the other hand, pankcake slips off my fork, falling floor-bound fast, I save it in mid-air by stabbing through it with my fork! YES!

2 comments:

Trashcan said...

you should be careful, because in that movie where brad pitt and angelina jolie were both assasins one of them gives themselves away by catching something like that. You wouldn't want too many people to realize that you are secretly an assasin.

Also i did that once with my glasses in the middle of a very deep river where i never could have found them again. I don't remeber what i was doing, but they fell off my face, and i snatched them underwater before they sunk. That was awesome because i have no back up of any kind for my eyes

Aras said...

I'm afraid I'm not a spy. If there's anything to be worried about revealing at all, it that catching worthwhile things a few times a year is the coolest trick I do. I'm working on a better one, but my understanding is it'll take a few years.

This is my counter: