Thursday, September 04, 2008

Vegetarian Day II

Once again, this wan't on purpose, and it only counts if you don't count bacon bits. But here's what I ate yesterday:

Apple
Orange Oatmeal Cookie (My homemade)
Kugelis (with bacon bits)
Rugelis Black Bread
Green Olives
Black Bean and Vegetable Wraps

The liquids also contained no meat, including several types of tea, tomato juice, red wine, and 1.5 liters of water.

If I didn't have such a piss poor memory this would have given me déjà vu to my last day with no meat, and then if my memory was really good I would have realized it wasn't an illusion. Because, just like my previous veggie day, I had to substitute reb beans for black. It was still very very tastey, especially when I subtituted jalapeno peppers for squash. Does anybody know why this country is so lacking in beans?

No comments:

This is my counter: