Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Babies babies in your hair, babies babies everywhere

Besides 1/3 of my students being pregnant, I noticed a similar trend through out klaipeda last year, women either getting pregnant, being pregnant, or giving birth (women were pooping out babies on the friggin sidewalk for christsake!). So last year was pregnant year in Klaipeda, and this year is baby year. They're everywhere! You can hardly go to the bathroom without tripping over a baby. And if you do manage to get there without tripping over one, be careful: there might be one hiding in the toilet.

6 comments:

special lady said...

manau, Tau teks prie to priprasti, ar ne?:D

Aras said...

prie to kad jie slapstosi tualetuose?! gal... :p

special lady said...

nu, taip, jei Tu su tokiais lialiais susidurei, aisku :D

mrdarius said...

my friend Pat Bulger is a stand up comedian, and he has this joke that goes like this:
"I was raised Catholic, and I'm dating a girl who was raised Catholic. But, you know, I don't wanna raise my kids..."

And that's it.

I wouldn't wanna raise my kids either if they hid in toilets. Then again, they might be doing that because they're advanced enough to try out the toilet, but not advanced enough not to fall in.

hmm...

Trashcan said...

Before i saw Die hard II, never thought there could be a bomb in my toilet, but now i check every time.

Liepa said...

that's a good thing! :) by the statistics i read last year for my emigration project, the lithuanian birth rate has been way way down and getting worse...

This is my counter: