Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Oh God, I'm drunk?

I haven't gotten drunk for like three weeks, the first time I ever really drank with my special lady. She had a "I'm never drinking again morning," and I because of studying for master's I haven't been out besides with her since. But today, by which I mean oh baby today, I had some drinks with colleagues in honor of a long weekend coming up. And because of this abstaintion I mentioned, as well as my New Year’s Resolution, I guess I've lost my tolerance, so I've got an hour left of being drunk at work. Ha ha :D

And then I get to go meet my special lasy, I mean lady, but maybe I'll start calling her my special lassy, and I sure hope she doesn't find out I'm drunk, which she obviously will in point five seconds:D

3 comments:

Liepa said...

wow, i'm impressed...

by your abstention, low tolerance, and foolishness in documenting it :)

Liepa said...

perhaps i was drunk posting that comment... by it, i meant your drunkenness, not your tolerance

special lady said...

tuo paciu momentu, kai tik mes susitikom, as pagalvojau:"negi jis isgeres???" ir tai uzeme ne 5sekundes, o 0.5 sekundes apie sita pagalvot, bet per kita likusia puse sekundes dingtelejo mintis:"ne, as nemanau, kad Aras gertu pries man atvaziuojant..."
deja, biski per geros nuomones buvau apie Tave :D

This is my counter: