Wednesday, February 08, 2006

The most boringest post ever, I strongly advise you not to read it!

This morning I started breakfast in bed, to which I've grown accustomed: an apple between snooze alarms. What, you don't eat in your sleep? It's totally the efficient way to be.

Then I had this big dilemmal. I only wake up at 7, and for the last week and a half I have to be at the post office every morning at 8ish every morning to send snail mail to somebody special (not Grampa, his letters are monthly, not daily). This means I have to skip something to not be late for life--either shower or breakfast, actually both. I always skip the shower now, since the only person I need to smell good for is in Vilnius.

I go to the kitchen and eat cottage cheese mixed with black current jelly (I'm on a very serious cottage cheese kick). I'm debating making hot sandwiches, which has become my staple breakfast. Man, they're so good, holy shit! But I don't need to be late for work, especially since I may or may not ahave class beginning at 8:30, I can't remember (it turned out that I did). While I ate the cottage cheese I changed my mind like ten times, going over plans including eating the sandwiches on the bus or at work (which I've done before) to save time. In the end I decided "Fuck it, I'm not even hungry."

Now...here's another boring idea...if I got used to this...an apple and cottage cheese for breakfast...then I could just eat hot sandwiches for dinner and not get too bored...I'd save money and only have to go to the store twice a week, maybe less...

I JUST REMEMBERED! Last night I dreamt that I left raw ground beef out and it went bad but I starting eating it anyway, raw, because I felt bad throwing it away...but then it was so rancid that I did throw it away.

p.s. if it seems like I'm droning it's because I'm in a meeting where I have to be but it isn't important, and thank God I have a lap top!

4 comments:

special lady said...

kaip matau, mano isvykimas Tau leidzia sutaupyt nemazai laiko:D

Aras said...

sutaupyt nothing! :D

praleidziant dusa ir aplankant pasta anuliuoja viens kita!

Liepa said...

lokys and i also, for some reason, have been obsessed with not wasting food. like, we eat expired sour cream instead of throwing it away. and we think up special meals just to use up random leftoevers. like blue cheese chicken breasts to use up that non-preservative marie's dressing.

Aras said...

i thought of you liepa this weekend when i almost ate expired sour cream. i thought it'd be a terrible shame to ruin my soup, though, so i violently discarded it into the refuse. i then verbally abused it, because the soup was still cooking and all the dishes were already clean. after i ate the soup i apalogized.

This is my counter: