Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentines Day Lesson

Apparently, women like surprises. I learned this today. Today my special lady received, at school, in the middle of teaching class, a big bouquette of flowers for Valentines day. They were from me, delivered by the local florist. I hope they were good because there's only one local florist in the megalopolis where she lives. I had to order them by phone so I couldn't even see what I was ordering, but either way it's the thought that counts, right? Anyway, when she got them she called me, which is the first time she's ever called me, and which is pretty amazing, since she's an strict smser, even when it's mortally urgent...now it was to tell me she's never gotten such a surprise in her life...I wonder what kind of flowers they were; all the florist and I really decided on (she didn't even have the flowers yet or know what kind she would have because it was a week ago) was "lots of red."

4 comments:

special lady said...

i'm a strick smser...
aha...
as manau, kad Tu toks pat :)
be to, as vakar Tau aiskinau, kad nenoriu trukdyt Tamstos brangaus laiko skambindama, galbut, nelaiku :D

p.s. tai nebuvo pirmas kartas, kai Tau skambinau, tad siulyciau prisiminti praeita...;)

special lady said...

be to, as siandien ne tik buvau super nustebinta Tavo demesiu atsiunciant sita geliu puokste, bet dar ir tapau dienos zvaigzde darbe, nes visiems be isimties tai krito i aki...:)

Aras said...

oi oi oi, tuoj tapsi direktore, ka?

smagu!

Liepa said...

yesterday i went to meile ir mirtis veronoje, the rock opera, and with every sidras, you get a free rose. karolis laughed and said i don't need a rose. so then during the break i went to by him one.

This is my counter: