Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Run Fatty, Run!

Today as I walked to work I was captivated by a fat girl running. It was really funny, and I stopped dead in my tracks to watch her. She ran past me and was headed towards a cross walk, to get to the bus station. A bus had just pulled in; she was trying to make it. She got into the crosswalk, but then waited for oncoming traffic to go by even though she has the right of way, irregardless of how fat she is. "Oh no," I yelled, "you'll never make it now!" Sure enough, as she finally, frantically jiggled across the street, the bus pulled away...

5 comments:

Trashcan said...

Her jiggling is almost hypnotic. It's like a lava lamp

Aras said...

yeah i thought of that too!

Liepa said...

at first i thought you meant a fat girl was running, as in jogging, for excercise... how silly of me... i've never actually seen lithuanians jogging outside

Bonnie Conquest said...

Never seen a fat person in Lithuania either!

mrdarius said...

i saw a guy jogging in vilnius once, but he looked like Prefontaine: http://www.justrunners.com/Steve%20Prefontaine%20Poster.jpg

This is my counter: