Sunday, February 19, 2006

What the hell are these mittens doing here?

So I shows up to Chili Kaimas just now, to try to give my boys stateside a call from Skypeout at two friggin pennis a minute. I meant "pennies" obviously, you pervert. So anyways, I shows up and and sits down nexta this outlet so I can plug in my laptop into the outlet, and the waitress is like "Maybe you've already chosen something," and I'm like "Um no, I haven't even opened the menu yet," I didn't even have my coat off for crying out loud. Because I'm all beered out after drinking beer with my special lady all weekend (four days), I decided that rather than
Kalnapilis I ordered a pitcher of Švyturio Baltijos, a dark beer. And then I'm like "Damn Gina! It's fuckin hot in this piece, why don't I take off my goddam coat!" And then I look down and see stuck to the velcro next to the zipper two tiny mittens, like the size of my palm. WTF? Ah, of course. At the bustation while my special lady was in the shitter I noticed that my special baby was missing her mittens, and I looked around the ground where I was sitting with her bouncing on me knee, but to no avail. I asked, "Where's you mitten Sweetheart?" She totally ignored me. "Did Mama take them or did you lose them already?" She replied, "Gapla ga ra ra ra: AH...AH!" and waved frantically.

2 comments:

special lady said...

aha...
o as autobuse knisausi ju ieskodama :)

Aras said...

not the cocktails, but the brewskis, oh baby you betcha :D

This is my counter: